BELLEVUE, Wash., May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex, as the 2015 Microsoft Office and SharePoint Application Development Partner of the Year, announced today that it will demonstrate its robust digital workflow technology and automated document generation capabilities July 10-14 in Toronto to Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) attendees.
As a titanium sponsor, Nintex will exhibit in Booth #1201 showcasing how Nintex partners and customers use Nintex solutions to digitally transform how work gets done. Nintex also will demo its new cloud-based workflow analytics solution which leverages PowerBI from Microsoft. Visit http://www.nintex.com/wpc for a complete schedule of the company's WPC-activities and to stay current on Nintex news. Event highlights include:
- Nintex Workflow Platform Jumpstart, with TekDog, on July 9 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. – Registered attendees will learn how to build solutions with the Nintex Workflow platform from TekDog's Jason Keller.
- Nintex Partner Day on July 10 from 12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Nintex executives including Nintex CEO John Burton will share the company's strategic priorities for fiscal year 2017 (begins July 1, 2016) including the Nintex product roadmap and latest initiatives within the Nintex Global Partner Program.
- 2016 Nintex Partner Awards Ceremony (during the Nintex Partner Day) – Nintex will announce the winners of its 5th annual awards program, which recognize the contributions partner organizations have made evangelizing and driving adoption of the Nintex platform. Award winners will be named in six categories: Business Excellence, Marketing Impact, Nintex Choice, Document Generation Breakthrough, Mobile Innovation, and Solution Innovation. Nintex Partners who wish to submit a nomination should visit Nintex Partner Central and enter by May 20.
- Nintex Partner Appreciation Party on July 11 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. – Nintex and its partners will gather to network and celebrate their collective business momentum at Brassaii, located in the center of the King West District in downtown Toronto.
- Nintex VP of Product Ryan Duguid will present "Use Workflow as a Service to drive Digital Transformation" on July 11 at 2:30 p.m. at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Duguid will discuss how digital technologies disrupt industries and define leaders. He will also share how high performing companies are improving their performance through data-empowered decision making, connectivity, process automation, and two-speed IT. Workflow is at the heart of improved performance, better engagement and growth. Attendees of this session will leave with a clear understanding of how to use Workflow as a Service to drive digital transformation in their customers' organizations, extend their reach and relevance beyond IT, and expand their practice areas.
To register for the Nintex Workflow Platform Jumpstart, Nintex Partner Day, or the Nintex Partner Appreciation Party, Nintex partners should visit http://info.nintex.com/WPC2016.html.
Nintex, together with its 1,500 partners, helps companies around the world achieve digital transformation. Operations leaders and IT professionals turn to the Nintex Workflow platform to automate simple to sophisticated processes and to automatically generate documents of all types. Every day more than 6,000 organizations in 90 countries run millions of workflows built with Nintex.