A Cybersecurity Webinar For SMBs
Leading organizations are already using digital process automation to transform and digitize their business, but few realize the security and risk-avoidance advantages these solutions can bring. Implementing digital process automation can help enterprises control the access to data, reduce human errors, formalize processes, and ensure procedures are followed accordingly.
Join Nintex and Adobe as we discuss risks that could be lurking in your business processes and how an intelligent process automation solution can address them, while making your business more productive and effective.
Core topics we will cover:
- Risk of weak or mismanaged business processes
- Nintex study findings and the security threat they can expose your organization to
- How a risk-aware approach to process automation fits into a well-managed business
-What process automation for risk avoidance looks like
In this session, you’ll learn how formalized business process management reduce your exposure to human error, diminished business activity, data loss, and fraud.
VIEWERS OF THIS WEBCAST WILL LEARN
- Where risk typically lies in an organization
- How risk management and intelligent process automation fit together
- How to identity areas of the business that are ripe for workflows and/or automation
- Ways to work toward better control, increased visibility and accountability
- In addition to security, how to drive cost savings across the business
Security and Compliance
Sr. Solution Architect
Sean Martin, CISSP
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified of future events.