We thank Symantec
for sponsoring the first three episodes of our SMBs CyberSecurity Education Series
Theme: History of Connectivity and Security
#3 History Of Cybersecurity And Hacking [learn more]
Cybersecurity Webinar For SMBs | Episode II
This Episode is Sponsored by:
On This Page You Will Find
Introduction to the Session
I Am Not Selling Online. So, I Guess My Business Is Not A Target, Right?
Some small and medium sized businesses make the assumption that because they don’t sell their goods or services online that they are not a target for cybercrime. Unfortunately, this is an assumption that is not rooted in reality. Unless the business - and it’s employees - are completely ‘off the cybergrid,’ so to speak, the connectivity introduces risk that the business owners should at least be aware of. Sure, as a business owner, choosing to accept the risk is one option for dealing with the risk, but flat-out ignoring it could define the company’s success or failure.
How can this mean failure to the business you ask? Join us for this webinar as we explore:
• What connectivity is and means to the business
• How attacks work - viruses, phishing, ransomware, even disgruntled employees
• How connected devices play a role in adding risk to the business
• How employees play a role in protecting the business
• How your online presence (not just eCommerce) attracts cybercriminals to the business
WATCH THE RECORDED SESSION NOW
This video qualifies for 1 CPE. Learn more.
On the go? Have a podcast...
Paul San Soucie
InfoSec Thought Leader and Researcher
Secure Coding Instructor
Sean Martin, CISSP