Join us in the Beautiful Ancient City
Rome Marriott Park Hotel, June 27th – July 1st
It is an alluring time of the year to be spending in Rome, and OWASP AppSec EU have put together a collection of Speakers, Vendors, Sponsors and Sessions that’s sure to rival the amazing food competing for their attention. This year, the premier software security conference for developers, auditors, risk managers, technologists and entrepreneurs will take place at the Rome Marriott Park Hotel, June 27th – July 1st.
Why should you attend?
The event packs in three days of in-depth and hands-on training. Below are some of the impressive training sessions:
- OWASP Application Security Verification Standard 3.0 Developer and QA
- Exploiting Websites by using offensive HTML, SVG, CSS and other Browser-Evil
- CISO training: Managing Web & Application Security - OWASP for senior managers
- How to FIDO-enable your web-application for Strong-Authentication
Three brilliant minds will take the stage for the keynote sessions:
- Bugs ruin everything Plenary - with Charlie Miller, senior security engineer at Uber ATC, a hacker, and a gentleman
- Hardening the Web Platform - with Mike West, a philosophy student, cleverly disguised as a member of Chrome’s security team in Munich, Germany
- Can Security Keep Up the Pace with Frictionless IT? - with Alessandro Perilli, the general manager for cloud management strategy at Red Hat and is a widely respected authority on virtualisation and cloud computing
65 talks take place over the 5 days geared for all walks life in the InfoSec world. Many different tracks will interest the audience of what’s expected to be nearly 500 strong.
The social event will take place in the famous CineCitta – the Italian Hollywood! The studios were founded in 1937 by Benito Mussolini, under the slogan "Il cinema è l'arma più forte" ("Cinema is the most powerful weapon"). We can expect those participating in this conference of professionals to share their most powerful weapons on the war against cybercrime. Take this unique opportunity to meet the speakers, trainers and of course, fellow attendees.
All sessions will take place in English, but if you feel you would like to soak up some local Italian culture, you can also take part in the organized street and fountain walks. I can almost hear opera singing in the distance!
With almost 138 submissions, which is up on last year’s count – this event proves to retain its title as one of the most important conferences in the AppSec circuit. For a full schedule list click http://appseceurope2016.sched.org/
For registration please visit http://appseceurope2016.sched.org/type/Registration as places are sure to fill up fast.