Many companies think they know what the keys are to their kingdom and where the entry points are located. Unfortunately, they soon find out that the most serious breaches often take place somewhere else.
As you plan to operationalize your threat intelligence program, keep in mind that the value of threat intel is only as good as the sources of the data and the programs the data feeds.
These Are Some Of The Topics Discussed In This Insider-Only Piece Exclusive To Network World:
- Effective incident response requires context
- Full packet capture uncovers the real meat
- Other sources of data to consider
- What context to look for?
- How will you respond?
- The value of operationalizing threat intelligence
Thank You Contributors!
A huge thanks goes to the group of experts, representing many companies and technologies, that contributed to this article:
- Sharon Vardi, Chief Marketing Officer at Securonix
- Alan Hall, Director of Strategy & Product Marketing for the Advanced Threat Protection Group at Blue Coat Systems
- Travis Smith, Senior Security Research Engineer at Tripwire
- John Humphreys, Vice President of Marketing at Proficio
- Carmine Clementelli, Sales and Marketing Manager at PFU Systems, a Fujitsu company
- John Dasher, Vice President of marketing at Niara
Read the full article on Network World