Thank you for connecting with ITSPmagazine.
We look forward to reading your Experts Corner article submission!
Please use the form below to send us your 600 to 1,200 word article that has never been published before (no really, we mean it) and that answers one or more of the following questions:
- What issue are you trying to solve / what challenge are you trying to overcome?
- How does this issue or challenge impact us as individuals, businesses, or society as a whole?
- What are businesses and people missing when they think about this topic?
- What is your professional and/or personal opinion on this topic?
Please construct your response as a single, cohesive thought leadership post - DO NOT send us a sales pitch.
Need some inspiration first? Read a few of the recent Experts Corner articles. Be sure to take a peek at the other columns as well.
If your Experts Corner article includes citations (such as a link to a study or report), they must be un-gated; do NOT include any links to landing pages with gated materials designed to capture leads. If you really want your submission to contain promotional material and/or links to gated content on your site, that's OK. It just doesn't belong in the Experts Corner. Rather, it will need to be published as a Their Story article, which - to be completely transparent - has an insertion fee and is marked as promotional so our readers are fully aware of its purpose. Please contact us to learn more about submitting a Their Story article. Our readers love them and they are a great way to generate traffic back to your offering.
But, back to the reason you are here; it is because you are an expert, right? If so, please go ahead and submit your Experts Corner article using the form below and we'll be in touch to work through the publication process.
~ITSPmagazine Editorial Team
Please Play By The Rules
Please use the form below to send us your article. Please be sure to follow the following guidelines:
- Your submission should be between 600 and 1,200 words
- Your submission must be an ORIGINAL story
- Your submission must NOT have been pitched to other publications and NOT be published elsewhere:
- Other publications or trade magazines
- On the company blog or social networks
- On the author’s personal blog, social networks, family newsletter, private diary, etc.
- Citations used in the submission must be freely available to the reader without a requirement for registration
- An abstract for the article we publish can be added to your own company's blog AFTER publication on ITSPmagazine with a link to the original article on ITSPmagazine
- Once you’ve submitted your article, we will let you know within a week (or so) if it has been accepted or not.
Thank you for your expert contribution, your understanding, and your undying patience and support!