Cyber Security Training In Amsterdam
SANS Secure Europe offers eight training courses drawn from across the SANS curriculum.
This IT security-training event takes place between 4th and 16th April, at the Radisson Blu hotel in Amsterdam with four courses running in week 1 and four in week 2.
- Choose from eight intensive SANS courses
- Learn in a classroom environment, under the guidance of SANS Instructors
- SANS Secure Europe runs across two weeks allowing students to take two SANS training courses consecutively, and in one location (schedule allowing).
- Secure Europe's roster of Instructors includes Senior Instructors and Course Authors.
- This event features networking opportunities and supplementary evening cyber security talks and sessions.