The Diversity Game: Changing the Cybersecurity Workforce Landscape
The International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals (ICMCP) 3rd Annual National Conference continues to elevate the national dialogue on the very necessary strategic, tactical and operational imperatives needed to attract and develop minority cybersecurity practitioners.
By providing a combination of thought leadership, awareness and engagement, the 3rd Annual National Conference will seek to break from the norm of day-long sessions of talking-heads through interactive “decode sessions” intended to include conference attendees in helping to devise innovative strategies to tackling cybersecurity’s diversity challenges.
INI director Dena Haritos Tsamitis is speaking on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 from 2:30-3:15 p.m. on a panel called "Changing the Diversity Game, One Scholarship Recipient At A Time." Details: https://2018icmcpnationalconference.sched.com/even…
During this two-day conference, attendees will:
- Interact with key legislators championing cybersecurity workforce bills
- Engage very senior thought leaders from industry, government and academia
- Network with security luminaries and peer practitioners from various industry verticals
- Interact with cutting-edge security vendors
- Attend professional development workshops
- Explore career paths in cybersecurity
- Learn about scholarships and internship opportunities