NOT YOUR TYPICAL EVENT
IANS' Information Security Forums bring together experienced IT and information security practitioners for confidential information sharing on the industry's most important issues, technologies, and trends. The two-day Forums include a series of keynote addresses, technical and strategic roundtable discussions led by IANS' Faculty, networking events, and the opportunity to learn about new technologies.
- Gain tangible, real world insights on best practices and lessons learned directly from your peers
- Stay current with emerging technologies and early-stage deployments
- Connect with the industry's leading minds
- Network and connect with other influential senior IT managers and business leaders
- Earn 16 Continuing Education Credits