Join LIFARS and LemonFish on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 1:30PM EST for a webinar about data breaches, data security, and what you can do to increase the security of your information.
It’s no longer a matter of if, but when. Today, cyber crimes and espionage cost companies nearly $500 billion, and by the time it takes you the average 220 days to just learn of a breach in your company, it’s too late. But luck is on your side, this webinar will supply you with information to help you save your company millions and whether it be the open or deep web.
780 Breaches and 177 Million records compromised in 2015!
In this webinar you will learn:
• To understand the information your company manages
• What your company's "crown jewels" are and who has access to them
• How to trace leaked company data
• What information is on the Deep Web about your company
• How to save your company financial and reputational loss due to a data breach
• First hand experiences from industry's leading cybersecurity experts
• And much more!
(Joint study by IBM and Ponemon institute conducted, 2016) the average cost paid for each sensitive lost or stolen record increased 6%, from $145 to $154 per record.
Globally, by 2019 data breaches are estimated to cost companies $2.1 trillion.
2015 Data Breaches
Ashley Madison: 4 Million users, $ 578 Million
Anthem: 80 Million customers, $100 Million
JPMorgan Chase: 80 Million customer accounts, $100 Million
Morgan Stanley: 350,000 Wealth-managment clients, $1.25 Billion
OPM: 18 Million people, National Security Risk
Vice President, ICMCP
Lead Engineer, LemonFish
Founder & CEO, LIFARS
Mary Beth Borgwing
Chief Strategy Officer, LemonFish