AN ESSENTIAL FORUM FOR RISK EXPERTS
The cyber risk landscape is rapidly evolving. Are insurers rising to meet the need with products and services that are equal to the task? Are current client needs getting the attention required?
The International Cyber Risk Management Conference (ICRMC) is a unique gathering of global risk experts, focused on learning, debate, and collaborative approaches to cyber security.
RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS
ICRMC is designed for Risk Professionals, Insurers and Reinsurers. Cyber risk is everyone’s business and a growing area of concern for every organization and industry.
- Corporate Risk Professionals
- Corporate Counsel
- CISOs, CSOs, and CTOs
- Governance Professionals
- Claims Professionals
- Solution Providers
- Insurance Brokers
- Captive Owners
The ICRMC 2018 agenda features exciting sessions, including:
- Current Cyber Risk Trends and How They’re Impacting Services and Offerings
- Cyber Pricing, Underwriting, Modelling and Reserving
- Reinsurance and ILS – Managing Cyber Cat Risk
- From Blockchain to Crypto-Currency – Cyber Security Implications
- Employing AI in Cyber Risk Management
- Private meetings, networking and more!
Education Credits: For delegates that register at the event, a letter will be provided to confirm attendance at ICRMC Bermuda. This may be used to support Continuing Education credits at respective organizations.