The 3rd Annual Billington International Cybersecurity Summit on March 21 in Washington, D.C. at the National Press Club, will attract over 400 attendees at the leading forum on global cybersecurity in the nation’s capital.
Securing your most highly valued assets in cyberspace knows no boundaries. That's why it's vital global cybersecurity operators and leaders meet and partner to share knowledge and best practices to combat the increasing cyber threats.
At this year's 3rd Annual Billington Cybersecurity Summit, US cybersecurity officials will join cybersecurity leaders from Asia, Europe and the Middle East to examine the global threat landscape and strategies to strengthen cyber defenses.
This year’s theme will be “Securing High Value Assets in Global Cyberspace.”
Topics to include:
- Global Threat Assessments and Information Sharing
- International Cybersecurity Norms and Laws
- Cyber risk management strategies
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Nation State Actors
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning–the Global Impact
- IOT–Life After the Mirai Attack for Allied Countries
- Cybersecurity and the Nation State Threat
- Avoiding the Next Ukrainian Energy Cybersecurity Attacks
- Singapore and NATO Cybersecurity Strategies
- Cybersecurity Strategies of the Five Eyes